Online Mooring keeps track of information of berth inspections, especially mooring inspections, and allows the inspectors to update information their information directly into the database.
The inspection information can be entered by the applicant, by the inspector, or by the community administrator, depending on your requirements and needs.
The inspection form is configurable, but can contain the following:
- The date of the inspection
- The location of the berth (latitude/longitude)
- A physical description of the berth, including anchor type/weight, chain lengths/widths, swivels, shackles, buoys, pendants
- A description of any changes made to the berth during the inspection process
- An overall inspection status, and a status of each physical piece of the berth
Administrators can search for berths based on the date of the last inspection, and can send out messages to applicants to notify of necessary inspections.